FOCUSED15 PODCAST – EPISODE #5 (SEASON 2)
We all live busy lives, and this pace of life often keeps us from doing the things we say we want to do. From working out, to spending more quality time with the ones we love, to studying the Bible — busyness can be a barrier to enjoying the most important things in life, including going deeper in our relationship with God.
In today’s brief podcast episode, Chris and I chat about the reality of our busy lives and how to get in the Word despite it.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT:
- Why this “excuse” is used so often and the common issues behind it
- How to overcome a lack of desire to be in God’s Word by using scripture and prayer
- The reminder that God is delighted when we come to His Word
- How we always make time to do what we ultimately want to do
- Some tips to stir up your affections to study God’s Word
Links below may include affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I receive a small portion of your purchase. Thanks!
- How do I maintain consistency in my Bible study? (Episode 1, Season 2)
My FOCUSed15 Bible studies help you go to the Word deeply in 15 minute chunks. Below are studies currently available.
- Everyday Faith FOCUSed15 Bible study
- Everyday Hope FOCUSed15 Bible study
- Everyday Love FOCUSed15 Bible study
- Everyday Peace FOCUSed15 Bible study
HOW TO LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST:
You have many options for listening in. Simply choose your favorite from below.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Just click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen from an app on your smartphone, iPad or iPod– For iDevice users, click here to access the podcast and subscribe in iTunes. If you don’t have an Apple device, you can listen with the Stitcher app. You’ll have access to new episodes on either app as soon as they are published.
3. Listen from your computer via iTunes or Stitcher. Just click here to access the podcast in iTunes or here to listen from the Stitcher website. Once you subscribe to the podcast, new episodes will show up in your iTunes and/or Stitcher dashboard.