Once we know what we are called to do, a good next step is putting feet to that calling. I chatted with Kat Lee and Amy Andrews last week about our struggles and successes with planning and implementing our plans.
What we chat about:
- Why is planning important?
- Is planning Biblical?
- Finding a rhythm for planning and implementing those plans.
- Looking at practical ways to how to take big plans and take them in smaller chunks.
- Assigning projects to blocks of time.
- How to use digital calendar alongside a paper planner.
- The two types of people: “thinkers” and “doers”
- Plus, LOADS of random planning tips!
(Short on time? Click the setting icon “cog” on the bottom right of the video viewer. There will be several settings that pop up. Look for the “speed” option and take your pick on how fast you would like to watch!) Can’t see the video? Click here.
Resources for Planning
What would you add to the planning conversation?
(The next “blab” will be on prayer, and is scheduled for Wednesday the 30th. Click here to subscribe!)