Once we know what we are called to do, a good next step is putting feet to that calling. I chatted with Kat Lee and Amy Andrews last week about our struggles and successes with planning and implementing our plans.
What we chat about:
- Why is planning important?
- Is planning Biblical?
- Finding a rhythm for planning and implementing those plans.
- Looking at practical ways to how to take big plans and take them in smaller chunks.
- Assigning projects to blocks of time.
- How to use digital calendar alongside a paper planner.
- The two types of people: “thinkers” and “doers”
- Plus, LOADS of random planning tips!
(Short on time? Click the setting icon “cog” on the bottom right of the video viewer. There will be several settings that pop up. Look for the “speed” option and take your pick on how fast you would like to watch!) Can’t see the video? Click here.
Resources for Planning
HOW TO LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST:
You have many options for listening in. Simply choose your favorite from below.
1. Listen right here on the blog.
Planning Part 1
Planning Part 2
2. Listen from an app on your smartphone, iPad or iPod– For iDevice users, click here to access the podcast and subscribe in iTunes. If you don’t have an Apple device, you can listen with the Stitcher app. You’ll have access to new episodes on either app as soon as they are published.
3. Listen from your computer via iTunes or Stitcher. Just click here to access the podcast in iTunes or here to listen from the Stitcher website. Once you subscribe to the podcast, new episodes will show up in your iTunes and/or Stitcher dashboard.