FOCUSed15 Podcast – Season 3 – Episode 8
For some of you, your answer to this question may be a no-brainer. Or, maybe you are currently wading through theological waters to find the answer to this question. Either way it is important not only for you to know your answer to this question but also WHY. In this quick podcast episode, Chris and I chat about whether or not the Bible is really error free.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT:
- Whether or not the Bible claims to be error free
- What to do with the supposed errors in the Bible
- An example of how Katie came across a passage that didn’t seem to line up and looked inaccurate
- Three reasons to hold tightly to the inerrancy of Scripture
Links below may include affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, I receive a small portion of your purchase. Thanks!
- Are there errors in the Bible? – This brief article from NAMB gives quick explanations for 16 different categories of supposed errors.
- What is Inerrancy? A quick and helpful Ask Pastor John audio interview.
- Bible Doctrine by Wayne Grudem – This is a resource packed with loads more than just info about Biblical inerrancy.
- Is Inerrancy a Historical Doctrine? In this video interview, Keith Whitfield sits down with Nathan Finn to talk about inerrancy and church history.A helpful look at the understanding of inerrancy throughout church history
HOW TO LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST:
You have many options for listening in. Simply choose your favorite from below.
1. Listen right here on the blog. Just click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
2. Listen from an app on your smartphone, iPad or iPod– For iDevice users, click here to access the podcast and subscribe in iTunes. If you don’t have an Apple device, you can listen with the Stitcher app. You’ll have access to new episodes on either app as soon as they are published.
3. Listen from your computer via iTunes or Stitcher. Just click here to access the podcast in iTunes or here to listen from the Stitcher website. Once you subscribe to the podcast, new episodes will show up in your iTunes and/or Stitcher dashboard.