In the beginning was the Word …
For God so loved the world that …
I am the light of the world …
I am the good shepherd …
I am the resurrection and the life …
…you will know the truth and the truth shall set you free
All these familiar truths are in the Gospel of John. Foundational truths about who Jesus is and the implications for our daily life. If you ask someone where to start when it comes to reading the Bible, there is a good chance they’ll tell you John! This book is a great way to get an overview of who Jesus is, why He came to earth, and what He accomplished while He was here.
If you want to study the book of John, I’ve put together a study pack that will help you not only read the book of John, but to take small steps and customize your time in the Gospel of John. Utilizing the FLEX 3-6-9 system of study, you can choose each day whether you will read, study a few verses, or dive into a longer passage. This allows for a flexible way to enjoy the Gospel of John in the way that works best for you.
This pack also includes coaching videos from me and Bible teacher Stacey Thacker. These videos are designed to help you see the important themes throughout the book as well as point you toward studying the book of John on your own!
- 30-day reading plan through the Gospel of John
- 30 printable FLEX Journal Pages
- Customization options to fit your schedule and skill
- Printable checklist of the plan on a beautiful bookmark
- Coaching videos from Stacey Thacker and Katie Orr
- Several printable worksheets to enhance your studies
- Regular encouragement and accountability via email
- and more!
Online Bible Study Group
We’ll be going through John together in the Bible Study Hub, beginning September 1.