I’m excited to announce the podcast is back in recording!
I hope you’ll check out my first FOCUSed15 Podcast, the first of a four-part teaching through Jonah 2.
Here are a few highlights:
- God’s provision of distress often reveals my displaced devotion.
- Trials and testing produce perfection; not a perfection of my own, but of becoming more and more like the Perfect One, Jesus.
How to Listen to This Podcast
1. Listen right here on the blog. Just click the little play button at the beginning of this post. (Email readers, you may need to head over to the blog to see the play button.)
2. Listen from an app on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch– For iDevice users, click here to access the podcast and subscribe in iTunes. If you don’t have an Apple device, you can listen with the Stitcher app or directly from the site. For all podcast apps, new episodes will show up as soon as they are published.
3. Listen from your computer via iTunes. Just click here to access the podcast in iTunes. Once you subscribe to the podcast, new episodes will show up in your iTunes dashboard.