Man, this was a good one. We could have chatted for hours on prayer, yet we packed a punch with these 38 minutes on everyday prayer. I hope you can carve out some time to listen in!
(Short on time? Click the setting icon “cog” on the bottom right of the video viewer. There will be several settings that pop up. Look for the “speed” option and take your pick on how fast you would like to watch!) Can’t see the video? Click here.
Resources for Everyday Prayer
Here is a list of the many resources we shared about during our conversation. Check them out! (Many of these are Amazon affiliate links.)
- Experiencing the Depths of Jesus Christ
- The Practice of the Presence of God: The Best Rule of Holy Life
- The Way of the Heart
- The God Experience: A 10 Week Guide to Feed Your Busy Soul
- Praying Upside Down: A Creative Prayer Experience to Transform Your Time with God
- Leaving Ordinary: Encounter God Through Extraordinary Prayer
- Praying with Your Eyes Open: Looking at God, Ourselves, and Our Prayers
- Forgotten God: Reversing Our Tragic Neglect of the Holy Spirit
- Power of a Praying Wife / Power of a Praying Parent
- Savoring Living Water: How to Have an Effective Quiet Time
HOW TO LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST:
You have many options for listening in. Simply choose your favorite from below.
1. Listen right here on the blog.
2. Listen from an app on your smartphone, iPad or iPod– For iDevice users, click here to access the podcast and subscribe in iTunes. If you don’t have an Apple device, you can listen with the Stitcher app. You’ll have access to new episodes on either app as soon as they are published.
3. Listen from your computer via iTunes or Stitcher. Just click here to access the podcast in iTunes or here to listen from the Stitcher website. Once you subscribe to the podcast, new episodes will show up in your iTunes and/or Stitcher dashboard.