Do you love seeing what God is doing on and through social media and blogging platforms? Do you want to learn how to better maximize and grow your online ministry through the various social media venues, without spending every moment of your day online? Do you want to learn how to effectively lead an online Bible study group?
If so, the Digital Discipleship Course is for you.
Digital Discipleship Course
The best way to learn how to lead an online group is to be part of an online group. I will be leading a small group of women through pre-released copies of the FOCUSed15 Bible study Everyday Peace.
The group runs June 20th – July 15th and we’ll be using several social media outlets. Along the way, you will learn the ins and outs of leading an online Bible study, as well as strengthen your personal Bible study skills and habits.
If chosen for one of the 15 Everyday Peace Digital Discipleship spots, here’s what you can expect:
- A pre-released spiral-bound copy of Everyday Peace.
- Training on how to utilize various social media outlets for your discipleship efforts (Facebook, Instagram, Voxer, and Twitter).
- Leadership and Bible study discussion tips.
- Access to weekly Everyday Peace teaching videos.
- Social media images to go along with the study.
- Daily discussion questions to use in your group.
You’ll be expected to:
- Complete the Everyday Peace study and participate in the online group discussion from June 20th – July 15th, 2016.
- Give at least 6 social media mentions of the Everyday Peace study in the month of July.
- Leave an Amazon review at the conclusion of the study.
- Gather and lead an online group to go through Everyday Peace in August or September 2016.
Think the Digital Discipleship course is for you?
Fill out this form to apply for a spot.
APPLICATION IS CLOSED
Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter to be the first to know if another group opens up.