Welcome to the Bible Study Hub Club
Join us inside the Bible Study Hub Club!
Not only will you receive WHAT to do, you’ll get training on HOW to do it.
Have additional questions? Message me!
Who is this for?
The Bible Study Hub Club resources are all customizable for where you are on your journey toward better Bible study.
Is this really going to help me know how to study the Bible?
How often are the Bible studies released?
How will I access the content?
- The Resource Library – this is where all the content is housed. You have on-demand access to the studies and training. Everything you need to study is housed within the resource library, which is part of my website.
- The Online Community – this is where we focus on implementation. The community is in a private Facebook group. I also do live “bonus” trainings which is not typically new info, but a place to go deeper into topics and a place to ask questions. This is also where the online Bible studies—with daily check-ins and discussions— are run.
What if I can’t make the live videos in the Facebook group?
Do I get immediate access to the Resource Library?
Can I be a part of the Bible Hub Club if I do not have Facebook?
Do I need to print all the study packs each month?
Many club members do all their studies digitally.
Is there a minimum commitment?
Can I upgrade to an annual membership later?
What if I decide this isn’t for me?
Do you offer refunds?
Is there a physical Bible study involved?
Will my monthly (or yearly) rate ever increase?
Do you have a sample of one of your Bible studies that I could look at?
The Bible Study Hub Club membership is built to teach you how to study the Bible. The monthly Bible Study Packs are how you get to practice and implement what you are learning.
At a minimum, everyone, regardless of their skill and schedule, can enjoy the base reading plan and the coaching videos:
- Here is an example of a base reading plan. This is the “spine” of the Bible Study Pack. Everyone starts here.
- Here is a coaching video sample. These videos are not meant to give you what you need in order to UNDERSTAND the passages you are reading.
There are also other types of worksheets designed to help you study and/or apply the Scriptures. For example:
- Here is an “Author, Audience, Aim” worksheet we fill out before we even start, to help us with the context of the passage.
- Here is our Summation worksheet we fill out at the end of each study.