I’m so thankful for you.
I know from experience that leading a group Bible study can be challenging and sometimes draining, but what a great reward to be a part of helping women dive into the Bible and experience God in a more intimate way! Press on, the sacrifices of leading your women closer to our Lord is worth it.
As a thank you for being a group leader, I’d love to send you a copy of one of my studies. Just fill out the form below and I’ll get it to you as soon as I can. I hope that you will find it encouraging to your own walk with God, and will also consider using the FOCUSed15 Bible studies in your ministry to women.
At the heart of my studies is a desire to teach women two important tools they need in order to walk with God for a lifetime: solid theology and an effective yet doable inductive Bible study method. Click any of the links below to learn more about each four-week study.
- Everyday Faith – A study of Hebrews 11, looking at what it means to daily draw near to the presence of God. This gives women a great base line of understanding what living a life of faith looks like.
- Everyday Hope – This is a study of the gospel, and how hopelessness stems from a forgetfulness of all God has gifted us. We take a deep look at the three stages of our salvation: justification, sanctification, and glorification.
- Everyday Love – A study of 1 Corinthians 13. A great study to show the importance of the context of a passage, and how the meaning of verses we read aren’t always what we think from first glance. Loads of practical application for evangelism, as well as the difficult relationships in our lives.
- Everyday Peace – We dive into Philippians 4:1-13 together, looking at practical applications for anxiety, discontentment, and relational discord.
- Everyday Obedience (Coming May 2017!) – A study of Colossians 3:1-17, providing an in-depth study of our identity in Christ and how these truths lead us to a lifestyle of worship through obedience.
Each FOCUSed15 study also has accompanying teaching videos to help you wrap up each week in your group time together. I’ve tried to make them affordable for even the churches with smaller budgets to enjoy.
Please let me know if you have any questions about the studies!